By Chef Ranveer Brar
- 2 cups fresh Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit pulp*
- ½ cup thick coconut milk (chilled)
- ½ cup tender coconut flesh (shredded)
- 2 cups coconut / vanilla ice cream
- crushed ice as required
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- ½ cup kiwifruit chunks / wedges / slices
- 20 strands saffron strands (optional)
4 servings, ⏲ 15 minutes
Combine the kiwifruit pulp, coconut milk, coconut, ice cream, saffron and ice in a blender, blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Decorate with kiwifruit slices and strands of saffron (optional).
*2 cups are equivalent to 6 peeled Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit.