What’s A Golden Moment?
Terms & Conditions
PRIVACY: COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Zespri International (Australia) Pty Ltd collects your personal information (name, date of birth, address, contact number and email) via Facebook when you enter this promotion for the purposes of your entry into the promotion.
If we do not collect your personal information via Facebook, you will not be able to enter the promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this personal information to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the sole purpose of processing and conducting this promotion.
Please contact us at zespri.com.au/contact-us/ if you have any questions or concerns about your personal information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 09.00 [GMT +10] on 05/09/16 and closes at 23.59 [GMT +10] on 09/09/16. Entries received after 09/09/16, 23.59 will not be accepted.
- To enter, you must do the following during the Competition Period:
- a) be a current Facebook subscriber and find the relevant promotional post (“What’s A Golden Moment”) on the Zespri Kiwifruit – Australia Facebook page at facebook.com/ZespriAU/photos/p.1170785149659177/1170785149659177/?type=3 and
- b) tell us a funny and/or memorable moment you’ve had so far this year by commenting on the Promotional Post during the Competition Period.
- Limit applies of one (1) entry per person.
- This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity, originality and humour. The ten (10) best entries, as determined by the judges, will each receive a prize.
- Judging will take place at 09.00 [GMT +10] on 12/09/16 at Zespri International Limited, 7 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec Tower One, #12-01, Singapore 038987.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- Prize consists of one (1) Zespri branded Sun-Up singlet (RRP $30). Total RRP value of all prizes = $300. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes will be delivered to winners within 30 days of accepting the prize, subject to any delivery or processing delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
- Winner(s) will be notified by a comment reply by the Promoter at 09.00 [GMT +10] or soon after on 13/09/16. Winners must then reply to this comment via private Facebook message to the Zespri Kiwifruit – Australia Facebook page by 23.59 [GMT +10] on 15/09/16 with their full name, date of birth, delivery address and contact number in order to accept the prize.
- If any prize remains unclaimed in accordance with clause 9 or is otherwise forfeited despite the Promoter making all reasonable efforts to notify the winner, the Promoter may deem any winner as ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, the Promoter may withdraw the prize unawarded.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, Facebook glitches or technical malfunctions. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- In participating in this competition entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and to the extent permitted by law, releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this competition. Any queries, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook.
- Facebook entries will be deemed accepted at the time of transmission if all mandatory fields are completed. In any dispute relating to whether entries have been received or not will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible, offensive, misleading, inappropriate or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid, as well as any entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance with Facebook terms (www.facebook.com/terms.php).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter’s website and associated social media pages including Facebook, and to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
- Entrants further warrant and agree that:
- a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- b) all of the Content has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
- c) they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions; and
- d) they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether any of the Content will be posted or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove Content from its websites at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion (including if properly notified that such Content infringes any third party intellectual property rights). Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post any of the Content on its websites, the terms and warranties set out in these Terms & Conditions continue to apply.
- Any personal property rights in entries are owned by the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the competition) and for promotional purposes surrounding this competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
- The Promoter is Zespri International (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 125 815 465) at registered address c/o Baker & McKenzie, Level 19, 181 William Street, Melbourne Victoria.