Stir-Fried Chicken with Zespri Kiwifruit and Cashew Nuts
- 4 Zespri Green Kiwifruit, peeled and cut in chunks
- Oil for frying
- 500 g (1 lb) chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 red chillies, seeded and sliced
- 1 large red pepper (capsicum), chopped
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- ¼ cup cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 1½ cups bean sprouts
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, sliced
- Fresh egg noodles (optional)
Heat an oiled or large pan. Stir-fry the chicken in batches until browned and tender. Take out of the wok and keep warm. Stir-fry the garlic, chillies and red pepper until tender.
Return the chicken to the wok with the remaining ingredients. Stir-fry, until just hot.
Serve on a bed of egg noodles.